Monday, August 15, 2011

New Blog.. Best is yet to come :)

So.. As i was reading a fabulously decorated blog.. I decided, in order for me to be able to want to blog, I am going to have to make mine so cute, so i enjoy it more :) So.. One of Fieldings friends wives has started posting tutorials on her blog on how to make something somewhat as cute as her blog. I am so very excited. So I deleted my old one, and hopefully can start over new.. Be patient, because over time.. It will be cute.. **hopefully** And I can use this blog to be able to tell people where we are and what we are doing with our lives. As for all of you reading this.. become a follower and I will become your follower and read about how you all are, and that might help with me and Fielding actually knowing what is going on, while we are thousands of miles away.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment