Tuesday, October 4, 2011

scary?

So I am a major Halloween lover. :)
I love to decorate the house, and be all dressed up for halloween.
But seriously, for you all that know me, I am a pretty funny person,
So I like to make people laugh and wear FUNNY costumes.

Like one year a dressed up like this..


and I was a full grown adult :)

Now ya see, I always have a hard time finding a costume,
because all the woman ones are like showing their womanly goods..
So this year is mine and Fieldings first halloween together,
Since he was always on the road while we were dating :)
and I asked Fielding to be something funny with me, like a couples costume..
I was being nice enough and letting him choose and he chose this..




umm? really?
Trick or treaters wont even want to come visit..
They will just run away..
:(
So, if you have an idea that I can
change Fieldings mind..
Please share :)

1 comment: