Thursday, April 12, 2012

SURPRISE!


Boy.. Have a been running behind on this thing.

Sorry about that..

Well, Fielding and I have quite some news for all of you. :)

Yesterday we went to the doctor, and got the permission to say..

WE ARE GONNA HAVE AN AMAZING LIL BABY. :)



We have been in and out of the doctors office,
because my first while was high-risk..
I have never gotten poked by a needle so much in my life,
but I have some good news..
I am getting less scared of getting my blood drawn. I just let them go at it..
But I only let certain people do it, the other girl that did my last one..
No way will she ever do it again.. I had a scab for like two weeks, and a huge bruise..
and that shouldn't of happened. I seriously looked like some sort of drug addict,
and forced myself to wear long sleeves or sweaters everywhere I went,
when it was over 80 degrees outside.. BLEHK.! Anyways back to the NEWS!!

But yesterday, we saw it move its arms and legs, and twirl around..
We also got to hear the heartbeat and now its all just showering down.

I dont know how to explain it, but I am sure a lot of other people
that have been pregnant feel the same way,
It didn't feel real until I saw it move, and heard the incredibly fast heart beat.

I tried explaining to Fielding that it looks just like a Potter,
but he is not going to have any of the nonsense talk..
But really, look closely..
IT LOOKS JUST LIKE ME.! :)

Who knows where our life is going to take us now,
but really, I couldn't be more excited.

In two weeks, we go in again and get another ultrasound.
Dont you guys worry, of course I will post the pictures on here for you all :)

Oh.. and thank you for all the love and support that you have all given us.
We are blessed for you all to be in our lives.

3 comments:

  1. YAY!! So exciting!!!!!! How come you were so high risk!? Were you bleeding or having other problems?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats you guys!! That is super exciting news!! How far along are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am 9 weeks :) one day closer to 10 :)

    ReplyDelete