Sunday, November 20, 2011

Memories in Photographs

So, this weekend one of our friends got permission to take pictures at this really cool place down in Louisiana called 'The Cajun Village'. I have wanted to get more recent pictures of me and Fieldboy so yesterday we went over there and took pictures. Now I have never really been a fan of taking pictures.. because well lets face it.. I will never look like a supermodel. ANYWAYS.. but I always like looking back and remembering when.. :)

Here is some of the pictures that we took.




Aren't they awesome for a photographer that is just starting off..
They are amazing.. But maybe we made it easy on her with our good looks ;)
Totally just kidding.

So this weekend went like this..
Looking at gas powered rc cars, (Fielding wants one for Christmas)
Pictures,
Dinner with Friends,
and ended with..
Hot Tubbing.. :)

Now I know the weekend is not even over, seeing how its Sunday morning, But.. Hopefully we can rest a little seeing how next weekend we are going to be in Idaho having a blast with no rests :)

No comments:

Post a Comment