Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Slacker..

Wow. Its been over a month since my last post.

I have been slacking BIG TIME!

I dont even know where to start. I am going to try to get in the habit so I post every week, so I dont feel like this.. haha. We have been hanging out every weekend with friends going out to movies, dinner, and shopping. But.. I have to start off with Halloween :)






We didn't really do much for Halloween. We just sat around and waited for knocks at our door..
I wanted to be the 'cool' house with the full sized candy bars.. but.. we only got like 5 trick or treaters.. and we knew all of them :) So we went over to another Dome families house and handed out tons of candy. I gave like all the kids 5-8 candy bars. :) Some happy trick or treaters down in this town..

Also.. Before Halloween, Fielding came home wanting to cut his hair into a mohawk..
So.. Me being the awesome wife that I am let him.. and.. well..


He started to rock out and really think he was a rockstar. So I had to put a end to it. So.. thats why he had really short hair in the pictures above :)


Alright.. Now to the posts about fun with friends :)


This is actually a restaurant called 'The Cabin Restaurant' and It was like an old old restaurant, and the bathrooms were in like barrels. I dont know how to explain it, but it was a really cool place, and it was spent with really cool friends :)


This last weekend we went to Jack and Jill. I saw the cutest little chipmunks, and of course couldn't forget about my awesome photo opportunity :)

Alot of you may wonder what I do with all my time..


TOILET PAPER ORIGAMI..
I put my time to good use, so when Fielding gets home he has surprises, and laughs :)
I just like to have a good time and make Fielding have an even better day..



Also this weekend we went and saw a real alligator. His name is Big Boy.. and he was like 6-7 feet long. He was a big sucker..

So.. Now as Thanksgiving is approaching, we are leaving to Idaho for fun, laughs, friends, and family.. I have never been a fan of turkey, so I dont really do thanksgiving that much.. except for of course share my thankfulness.. But now I cant wait for christmas.. Which I am almost done with shopping already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment