Wednesday, August 1, 2012

25 Weeks, and pictures!

So.. I am 25 Weeks yesterday!
and my little guy is getting big.

Every website says something different..
One said he was the size of a rutabuga..
One said he wast the size of a swede..
but those are just so ugly,
how could you refer them to a little tiny angel.
so.. I chose to post this one.. :)




a cute little papaya..
:) PRECIOUS!

I know my baby is bigger than this,
seeing how he is weighing and the size of a 28 week old..
but.. hey..
whatever..

Yesterday I read that he can now breathe,
if he was born :)
That was quite comforting..

This morning when I woke up,
I started panicking.. 
In 15 weeks or less,
Fielding and I will be parents..
and I came to the realization that
I dont know how to take care of newborns.
I dont know how to cut little tiny fingernails,
I dont know how to bathe them without getting their umbilical cords wet..
I dont know how to do pretty much everything with newborns.. 
I know how to take care of toddlers no problemo.!

So.. I think it might be time to sign up for a few classes..
Freshen up my skills for my adorable son :)

Anyways.. So Last week when Fielding was home,
We went out and took pictures.
I wasn't feeling that "hot"
and cried that morning because I actually realized in the mirror how HUGE I am.. 
but.. Now I have realized that...
My little baby boy obviously needs all the room in there..
So. 
I am okay now..
Except when someone makes a fat joke. 
;) 

But here are the pictures. :) 
ENJOY! 


Neihlee Muir took the photos.
She did an awesome job at them..
Seeing how I am overly large,
and that same day I realized how big I was, 
and started my day out feeling quite bohemoth :) 
They turned out better than I thought they would have.
THANK YOU NEIHLEE!




 If you didn't already know.. Sunflowers are kinda mine and Fieldings thing..
We had our first date in a sunflower field in Romania :) 













It makes me so happy that Kruz is going to have this man as a daddy..
:) 
Look how handsome and happy he looks to become a daddy in just 15 or fewer short weeks.


Well.. thats pretty much all I have for you today. 
I have a lot of errands to run, 
So adios. 


1 comment:

  1. You are so adorable! These pictures look great! Love them! I'm so excited for you guys! You both are going to be great parents.

    ReplyDelete