Thursday, July 26, 2012

24 weeks- 6 MONTHS!

Im two days late..
But..

Im 24 Weeks :)
and our Kruz is the size of a..


SUBWAY FOOTLONG!

holy guacamole.. 
:) 

But..
We went to the doctor yesterday..
on Wednesday..
and he gave us an ultrasound to see what our baby boy was measuring at..
If you aren't sure what in the world I am talking about..
This whole time we dont know how this pregnancy came about..
So.. 
We have no idea really how far along I am..
This little boy will just come one day..
HOPEFULLY ;)

But.. They have changed my due date about 3 times..
and so..
The doc said that I am measuring a week earlier. 
So I should be 25 weeks.. 
But then he said..
This little boy will probably come between 
Nov. 5th- Nov. 13th..
I hate not knowing..
It makes me nervous.
But... 
Hey.. As long as my little boy is healthy, I am good with anything..
 oh.. and he weighs 1.6 pounds..

He is almost a two pound baby boy!
PRECIOUS!

So Fielding was home Sun-today..
Kruz really liked that..
actually he loved it.
He would sit there and kick fieldings hand, and arms..
and let me tell you..
It was like the first real time Fielding has ever really felt him. 
:) 
IT WAS PRECIOUS.!
Then Fielding would do this cute little tickle thing to my belly and laugh.
haha. 
SUCH A DORK..
but he is going to be an awesome daddy one day. 

Last night we took maternity pictures..
with our friends the Muirs.
I'm pretty excited to see how they turned out..
I had a pretty rough day yesterday.
My stomach has grown so much these last few weeks that when I look in the mirror
I feel HUGE!
  But.. I just remind myself that my baby obviously needs all that room.
and well..
anything for my son. :) 

So.. 
Fielding read the first bedtime story every too.
:) 
I didn't get pictures because well.. 
Not gonna lie.. I was enjoying laying in bed getting read to..

but..
We are going to miss Fielding.
Kruz has been moving non stop since he left 3 hours ago.. 
I think maybe he is throwing a fit,
or.. 
he thinks its time to party :) 

anyways. Sorry for the lame update.. 
But I have to run to be with my 
family <3 

oh.. and..
MY WEDDING RING DOESN'T FIT NO MORE.. 
:/ 
So.. I now get quite the looks from people.
:)
But.. Only Kruz and I know that we have a wonderful man on the sidelines :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh i hated when my ring didnt fit anymore! i went to walmart and bought a fake rock!! haha I didnt feel naked anymore

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Emily, go buy yourself a fake rock at Walmart! I loved the update! I'm glad things are going well. Oh, and it's totally normal to feel huge. I think no matter what size you are you just don't feel yourself and it's hard on us girls. We like to feel pretty. But to everyone else you look like a beautiful pregnant lady. I can't wait to see your maternity photos!

    ReplyDelete