Saturday, July 7, 2012

Late Post, 21 Weeks, IDAHO, Goodbyes

Alright.. This post is about 5 days late.. 
But I am in my 21st week :)
and Kruz is the size of a.. 


Kruz's eyelids have finished forming this week,
 and he is very busy moving around and swallowing amniotic fluid. 
 As Kruz swallows amniotic fluid, his digestive tract is continuing to mature. 
Kruz is also receiving some of the caloric intake from the amniotic fluid. 

:) 

How far along? 21 Weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes.. :) But still some pony tails.
Best moment this week: KICKING! :)
 Miss Anything? Nothing really..
 Movement: More throughout the day now.. 
but its like full kicks to my guts, instead of my stomach.
Food Cravings: Pizza, spaghetti, and mongolian grill
Anything making you queasy or sick: Everything that smells.
 Labor Signs: NO! haha. and hopefully none for awhile. :)
Symptoms: I dont really have any symptoms except for the normal exhaustion..
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy of course :)
Looking forward to: 19 more weeks until this baby decides to join us :)


 So.. We left Louisiana Friday night.. 
and got to Idaho Sunday morning at like 5. 
We slept most of Sunday, 
and on Monday we woke right up and found a doctor
and hospital..
It feels so nice to finally have that figured out. 
 The doctor checked everything,
and said everything looked good and I go in again on Aug. 1st. :)
and they are going to do an ultrasound.
 So anyways.. Tuesday my step sister Calais came down..
and we spent time with her.. Having a party of course.
and then on Wednesday it was AMERICA PARTY TIME!
We woke up early, and went to a Fireman Breakfast with Fieldings parents..
and then went to the Rexburg Parade.. 
After the Parade we ate at a chinese restaurant and then headed up to Rigby.
In Rigby we met up with my parents, and went boating. 
It was awesomely fun..
but hurt quite a bit on all the waves. haha.



**Dont worry too much on the quality of the pictures.. 
My phone was having some heat flashes** :)


 My mom and Calais jumping together into the ice cold water..


 They both went on the tube :)


Fielding thought he was so cool riding one handed..
haha.
;) 
What a stud. 
 I didn't get a better picture of Fielding because my mom was taking the picture.. he was having quite a wild ride and I had to ball up so my stomach wasn't shaking so bad.. haha. 
and well.. My mom wasn't really paying attention to where she was shooting the picture..
Lets just say I have a lot of pictures of sage brush,
and random waves ;)

After boating we went to a fireman BBQ with my parents..
(Fieldings dad is the assistant Chief of the firestation.. and my step dad is a paramedic/firefighter..)
So we do quite a bit of things with firefighters.. haha. 
but anyways.. we had a BBQ and then watched the Idaho Falls fireworks..
It was amazing where we were sitting because the full moon was in the background of all the fireworks..
AMAZING!

Anyways.. We came home around midnight, and hit the sack..
My sister Kyra came down the next morning. 
Her and her husband are going on a 'couples retreat.."
 and so we watched their son Asher until my mom got off..
and again yesterday.. :)
He is a cutie pants..
and then..
This morning.. 
we woke up BRIGHT AND EARLY and I sent Fielding on his way..
He is going back to Louisiana for 2 weeks and then up to Canada.. 
I am going to miss him mucho much.. : / 
but.. 
thank heavens for facetime <3 

*Sorry if I forgot anything in this post.. ITS POSSIBLY THE LONGEST POST EVER.*

No comments:

Post a Comment