Tuesday, July 17, 2012

23 WEEKS!, Busy summer days, and A LOT OF INFO.

Today I am 23 Weeks! 
:)
and as I was doing my research on how big
my lil man Kruz is.. 
I found out a lot of interesting things. :)


My lil mans eyebrows are visible. 
He can successfully suck. 
Bones in the middle ear harden..
Thanks to a fully developed inner ear, 
he now has a sense whether he is upside- down or right side up..
His skin pigment is now forming..
and he is proportioned like a newborn except he is a thinner
version of a newborn since his baby fat hasn't quite kicked in yet. 

If Kruz was born now..
He would have a 20% chance of survival,
the odds going up with each passing day..
So.. I guess I will just have to bake him longer :)
Quite interesting I might say.. 
and then I found a website that said.. 

Kruz is the size and shape of a small doll..
HOW PRECIOUS IS THAT!!

This week I am going to begin some serious weight gain, 
and my baby's weight in the next four weeks alone will double.
: / 
Not too sure if I like the first part of that.. 
but hey.. bring on the poundage. ;)

and.. it also said.. 
By now you can also hear the heart through a standard stethoscope.. 
CRAZY!
Im going to try it. :)
  
So.. After all my research and reading about what 
my lil man is doing this week..
I found out..
He is about the size and weight of a..



    HARRY POTTER BOOK??

True that home skillet. :)
I had to do that..
Bring a little "potter" in his veins.

So this week is going to be a busy one..
I have a family reunion that starts Thursday,
but I am heading up tomorrow
in Park City, Utah..
and then.. 
I am leaving a little early to pick my 
awesome husband and Kruz's favorite daddy
from the airport and get to spend 
FOUR stinking days with him..
and then.. We get to see our lil man on Wednesday
AWESOME!

SO.. Hope all of you guys have a great week.
I have to run to finish laundry, 
and packing before my big trip.
  














































  







No comments:

Post a Comment