Tuesday, October 2, 2012

35 weeks, New Apartment, and 3 more days!

34 weeks, and 5 days! :) 

 **(I was practicing my labor faces for Fielding :) I hope I will
feel like pulling them off in the hospital..)**


So as many of you may know..
I moved into my own apartment 
on Thursday of last week,
so I could be prepared for our little Kruz. :)

My parents helped me move,
and now I have everything unpacked and ready to rumble 
for when Fielding comes home in 3 days!

YESS! 
It is only 3 days away from when he joins us again.
He flies in on Friday night, 
and I cant even begin to share my excitement about that. 
:)

So, I am now 35 weeks, 
which means 5 or shorter weeks
until I get to meet my sweet sweet boy for the first time.
I am very excited but at the same time, 
I feel nauseous when I think about it.. 

Even though I feel ready,
I get thinking that I may need more things..
and how I dont have my hospital bag packed yet.. 
Yes..
I have been putting that off..
I will do it when Fielding comes home but I am not going to jinks it..
:)

Anyways..
Kruz now weighs about what a honeydew melon does..
:) 


No wonder all this back pain comes.. ;)
I haven't had any signs of labor,
or anything.. 
except for a little braxton hicks which have started this morning..

Anyways.. 
We are moved, 
and I am ready for my family to finally be together,
and for everything to fall into place :)

THREE MORE DAYS! 
&
FIVE MORE WEEKS! 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment