Wednesday, October 10, 2012

doctors, 37 weeks??, ahhhhhh!!

Well, 
It seems like yesterday that I was adding the post
of how I was 36 weeks (9 months) on Facebook..
OH WAIT..
IT WAS!

We went to the doctors today.. 
The doctor came in,
grabbed the silly measuring thing 
measured my stomach, 
gave his funny little head an itch,
said "huhhhhhhh..."
and then turned around
and walked over to the counter.

I was like.. 
"excuse me doc.. what does huhhhh mean?"
and he replied..
"You are measuring perfectly for 37 weeks."
and thats the moment 
I looked over and Fielding 
and he was like a sun beaming..
:)
He was pretty happy,
it sure looked like :) 

So.. Now.. I know.. its funny,
but our due date falls the day before
HALLOWEEN!

but I am seriously not wanting a halloween baby,
so..
I am hoping he will come a couple days early,
or late.. 

So.. 
My boy is now about 7 pounds or more..
:) 
and he is considered "full term"
so that means if he decides to come any moment,
he should be healthy..
and that makes me feel so happy of course,
and makes me feel like I actually have done something AWESOME!


**37 weeks I guess ;) **

 
Oh.. and I forgot to mention,
It was only last appointment 
that he moved me to 2 week appointments..
but now he said,
"I want to see you every WEEK!"
are you kidding..
I cant wait to be able to get WEEKLY UPDATES!
ahhhhh.. 
:)
So.. Happy 37 weeks and 1 day Kruz..
Your mommy couldn't be more PROUD!
and we celebrated yesterday with buying
you a...

SWING.. :)
(**I have a feeling this will bring me a lot of happiness**)

not going to lie, after Fielding set it up..
I started crying like a baby.
It just is starting to seem so real,
that in THREE weeks or less.. 
I am going to be able to actually call myself a mom,
and look into the eyes of one I have created..
:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment