Monday, May 5, 2014

Swim lessons, Springfield, and new friends!

Wowza..
Dont worry we are still alive over here,
and haven't had another tornado scare since. 

Our week actually started out hectic.
I was super excited for Kruz' swim lessons, 
but about an hour before his swim teacher called,
and said that she wasn't feeling to good 
so we had to reschedule for Friday.
So instead I did some much needed cleaning,
Fielding needed me to bring something out to the jobsite,
and then I ended up getting a car wash because
Fielding got it all dirty.
Kruz got bored during all my cleaning,
so I made this cute little sensory idea.
I had some left over balloons from 
Fieldings birthday in March.
I filled the balloons with water, powdered sugar,
sugar, and rice.

It was a hit, and he still plays with them 
when I am cooking.

 (He wasn't too happy with mom taking so many pictures.)

After that,
we painted a few things for grandmas
for mothers day. 
It was great,
and Kruz had a lot of fun,
if you can't tell. ;) 


 
 Monday night we went to hobby lobby,
and got this cool chalkboard for Kruz' room
Its been fun to color on every day.
I actually have painted the wood on the chalkboard red now,
so it looks pretty spiffy in his room. :)


So, I won my first giveaway
EVER! 
and I got this baby in the mail Tuesday.
I was seriously so excited.


So, its some samples of some oil blends and a empty spray bottle.
I think I was more excited for the spray bottle,
and then this happened.
During my excitment Kruz decided to drop my spraybottle,
and yeah... that was the end of my excitment.
But, hey.. spray bottles are replaceable,
my sons not.. Right? 
So I quickly cleaned up and went on with our day.


So, I posted about our new car,
and we signed a consignment
on Fieldings truck..
So, they agreed to put it on their corner,
and sell it for us. 
All we asked for was our payoff,
and they asked for like $4000 more dollars.
So, I am jealous of their profit, 
but.. 
They put it out Wednesday late afternoon,
and by Friday morning it was sold. 
:)
It's so nice to know that we can now bank that car payment, 
and Fielding still has a truck so dont feel sorry for him.
haha.
He has his trusty ol chevy dome truck,
but he doesn't like chevy's very much..
So, he would rather just walk. 
haha.

On Wednesday, 
our new neighbor invited us to go to a park near by.
She has a precious little 18 month old girl,
and Kruz just adores her. 
We went to the park, 
and then walked around this pond thing.
It was so funny,
they were running next to eachother, and
would stop and give each other high fives..
Oh and don't forget all the breaks they just stopped and sat
on the walking path.
So stinking cute! I didn't get any pictures though, 
because I left everything out in the car so I wouldn't loose it.
I am pretty bummed about it actually.


So we had Kruz' swim lesson Friday,
like I said got rescheduled above
and Fielding was able to come since he only had to work until 3, 
thats when we found out about Fieldings trusty truck selling.
So we were finally able to get some pictures! 
YAY!
Kruz did amazing,
and actually very well for his second week.
The first week I put him under water just once,
and he didn't like that very much.
This last time I put him under 4 times, and he didn't really cry.
He was in shock, but just coughed a couple times and was over it.
He also knows how to scoop swim now, 
but I am still working with him on kicking his legs. :)
His favorite thing is to monkey walk on the side of the pool 
and knock over these styrofoam turtles,
and probably of course the slide they get to go down a couple times after..
There is also a little 18 month old boy in swim lessons with us, 
that Kruz likes splashing.
and they have some fun!




We got a video of me dunking Kruz, 
but Fielding has it on his phone, 
and happens to be at stinky work right now. 

Saturday morning we went to ihop for breakfast. 
Fielding has breakfast on Saturdays,
and I usually do a breakfast on Sunday.
Well of course,
the last couple Saturdays we have just gone to ihop.
haha. 
He looks around in the fridge like he is going to make something, 
and then turns around and says,
Welp, get ready, looks like its ihop.
haha. 
Sadly, I dont have that option on Sundays.
;)
Then after ihop we came home,
and cleaned out Fieldings tool box, 
and our flatbed trailer
so we can sell both.
and hopefully get to an enclosed trailer. 
That way I can finally have food storage.
WOOT WOOT! :) 
After all that, we did a little playground right by our apartment building. 
Kruz loved going down the slide with his daddy,
and then were off to Springfield.

Springfield,MO is about an hour away.
One of Fieldings friends that he grew up with lives there,
and his cute little family.
We went to Springfield and went to bass pro shops,
the mall, and then a cute little park by the mall.
After we played at the park for like an hour,
we went out to dinner with Fieldings friend Kirk and his family.
It was our first time having Panera bread,
and it was pretty good, :) 
and it was great seeing some familiar faces.
and they have stinking two adorable kids,
that Kruz got to run around with.


 (Kruz loved the bears, he would "ROAR" really loud all around the store. haha.)







Yesterday was a relaxing type of day,
which was great.

 (His favorite seat in the house)

Fielding woke up with a head cold,
so Kruz and I went to church,
and then came home and while Kruz napped,
I took a nap and it was so awesome.
:) 
Then we just laid around in our jammies,
and facetimed with family.
But, Kruz discovered this little screw cover on our fridge,
and randomly tries to eat it..



Anyways, I hope that you all have a great week,
and thanks for reading! 
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment