Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Peaches 'n creme, crawfish men, hunger games, and a whole lot of HEAT!


WWWWHHHHAAATTT..
I'm 13 weeks today.. :) 
and its the size of a......



A PEACH!
aww.. thats precious.!!
 So I was reading about what our baby 
is going to be developing this week,
and I found out this week they grow all the hair all over their body.. 
kind of like a peach. haha. thats awesome. I know.. 
So now.. its our little hairy peach. 

Hopefully, we can find out in like 3 weeks what we are having..
I am thinking about going to a special doctor that can find out earlier..
What other great birthday present could I ask for. :)

I was going to take a wonderful belly picture again, but hellooo.. 
I look the same as the last one, 
so... No use for getting all pretty today.

Anyways.. On Friday we went out a dinner and a movie..
We went to The Hunger Games.. 


I didn't enjoy it.. It moves to much, and I was about to vomit all through out it.. 

.. and on Saturday the guys planned on having another crawfish boil, 
while the wives were going to see The Lucky One.
BUT...
None of the wives wanted to except for me and another wife. 
So we just hung out with the guys..
Here are some pictures that we took.. 








Other than that.. 
I haven't done that much. 
Its way to miserably hot outside that I dont want to even go anywhere,
or do anything..
Just sit inside with my nice air conditioner,
and eating a pop sickle. :) 
YUM! 
Have a good rest of the week :)










No comments:

Post a Comment