Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Apple Pie, 6 Day Celebration, and one nice blankey..

TODAY I AM 15 WEEKS!!
and the baby is the size of an.. 


APPLE!

Our little chicken nugget now is 4 inches long,
and weights about 2 1/2 ounces...
 Its legs are growing longer than its arms now,
 and it can move all of its joints and limbs. 
There's not much for your it to taste at this point, but it is forming taste buds.

Also, I have other news to report..

I have started to feel it..
Not all the time yet.. But every couple of days. :)
Its awesome!

We are finding out in 6 days whether its a girl or a boy.! 
I can not wait.. :)
especially because I hate calling it an "IT".. 
:)
Also, in 6 days is my BIRTHDAY!!


YAY!

So I have tons of things to look forward to on the 28th of this month..
now.. 
 Fieldings mother sent us a package in the mail and we recieved it yesterday.
 and inside of it had a beautiful baby blanket :) 
for our little chicken nugget.. 
 

It will go perfect for a boy or a girl :) 
So I am pretty excited!!

Also in the package I received some other goodies
for my Birthday :)
I pretty much just have the best mother-in-law a lady could ask for :)

Now.. I dont really know what we all did this weekend. 
My weeks are kind of just blending together in a nice little milkshake..

But I will be sure to post next week when we are ready to announce 
OUR BIG NEWS!
and.. Next week I will also be 4 months..
So you guys have a picture coming your way :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I can't believe you're already 15 weeks! That's so exciting you get to find out soon - i can't wait to hear!!

    ReplyDelete