Tuesday, May 15, 2012

14 WEEKS, Pita Pit, Dark Shadows, and our next plans :)

Well hello there second tri...
Your lookin good. :)

This little bumblebee is the size of a.. 

LEMON! 
it measures at 3 1/2 inches :) 
and weighs 1 1/2 ounces.
Thats right.. Its growing so big and nicely..
We find out what it is in 13 Days :) 
So stay tuned.. :) 

This week our baby can now squint, frown, 
grimace, pee, and possibly suck its thumb :)

I still am in shock that this is all happening, 
and my body knows how to grow a baby all by itself. 

ITS AMAZING!

Anyways, this weekend we actually went out to a nice lunch together..
to of course my choice..
PITA PIT!
I was craving it for awhile, and now that I speak of it again..
I dont think that craving went away.. ;)
 and then after we decided to watch a movie at the movie theatre.
We have pretty much seen all the movies we are interested in..
so we went to Dark Shadows.



It wasn't that bad of a movie actually..
Atleast we didn't have a problem with it. :) 

Anyways.. and then we came home..
and well the rest of the weekend was kind of bland.
I got tons of candy at church though because of mothers day :)
It was kind of awesome.!

Anyways..
Thats our update.
Sorry we have been so lame lately..
But this weekend we are going to go watch
What to expect when you're expecting..
IT LOOKS HILARIOUS..
Dont have a clue on what I am talking about..
Well, go to this trailer :)

WARNING.. YOU WILL LAUGH YOUR HEAD OFF..
WELL IF YOU HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR! :)
Oh.. and I just realized there is the "B" word at the very end..
but.. its PG-13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wuIltIHQXY


No comments:

Post a Comment