Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Attack of the Killer Squirrel

Alright, So I was pacing our little walkway outside our door waiting for Fielding to come home, yes, that's seriously how bored I get.. And then.. I see this cute little squirrel down in the bushes. So I am watching him in amazement because I have never gotten so close to a squirrel before. It was quite cute actually. Well at least at first..



Alright, So when you walk out of our motel room, you see a big huge tree.. Like so.. (yes I had to take it from the window because the squirrel was really ready to feast.)



So, It jumped up the tree and was climbing with its huge claws.. and then it stops and finally notices me.. Then it starts opening its mouth like it was eating something. I saw his massive teeth. So, I started backing away.. Since it could easily attack me because the branch came right by my face..It keeps on moving closer to me. You can barely see it, so I labeled it for all of you :)



Not going to lie.. I started going into panic mode and the only thing that was going through my mind was.. "I forgot to put on my shoes.. What am I going to hit this squirrel with, if it tries to attack.." yes. I know. I am so not a scary animal person. If I cant touch it, and It might have rabies.. I am running my fastest away from that sucker.. So after writing all this, I take another gander outside.. and BAMM.. Its now taking a nap. Are you serious. I need a air soft gun.



So finally, after like an two hours.. Guess who decides to walk in the door finally?



Mr. Dirty Slimy Fielding. Not even scared of the attacking squirrel. Acting like he is so tough. pshhh.. Whatever. At least he brought taco bell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment