Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 6- 20 of my favorite things




After going around trying to find stuff that actually matters something to me, I finally found 20 things. I didn't think it was going to be that difficult, but when your limited on what you can bring with you all the time, it was quite difficult.. But these are the 20 things I picked:

My Wedding Ring- because it will always be a symbol of something wonderful

Perfect 10 conditioner- aw.. this stuff has made my hair healthy again, after frying it with bleach

new perfume- If you have never smelt this stuff, It has like a coconut/something else smell to it. I love it so far, and I purchased it at Rue 21

picture of fielding- My husband is of course the most favorite thing, but all the pictures we have taken that are so many memories.

dinosaur sandwich cutter- I love this thing, It sure embarrasses Fielding at work when he pulls out a dinosaur sandwich.. Its awesome, and if you know me, I love dinosaurs..

Fieldings headphones- Tried these on, and dannnggg.. I love them.

Ipad- I love how busy the ipad keeps me sometimes, on the lonely days..

mustache app- Oh my.. Its for free, and its called Geico Brostache. Its an amazingly funny app..

Mascara- This mascara is new to me, and so far I like it a lot. It hasn't started clumping up like normal mascara does.

toothbrush- I love my toothbrush, because it always makes me smell good..

headbands- I love headbands on lazy days, when i can just put my hair in a headband and a pony tail.

flowers- I love my hair flowers. These were made by http://www.facebook.com/pages/Katies-Kreations/158903310827099?sk=photos check out the webpage if you looking for cute necklaces or flowers. She is amazing. She is just coming out with some flower necklaces, they are amazingly cute, and maybe you will see me walking down the street with one. Very precious.

Fielding necklace- I got this necklace made by 'your gonna love this', She engraves whatever you want.. and her necklaces are super cute. If you want to check out her page, just search 'Your gonna love this' on facebook, and you can see all her cute amazing ideas.

Fingernail polish- I love my fingernail polish, and this one is even my favorite of favorites.. Probably because its my favorite color.

money- I love money, but who doesn't right.. But unfortunately this is our laundry money since we are in a hotel right now.. BUMMER!

lysol/clorox wipes- Where would I be without my cleaning wipes.. I use them everywhere, and dont make fun, but I bring them in my suitcase and use them at every hotel. Never know what disease I stopped me and Fielding from having.. haha.

cranberry pills- I love my cranberry pills from malelueca. Saved me a few times from getting an even worse Kidney infection.

iphone- of course I took the picture with my iphone, so i used the box. But this phone is absolutely sweet, and yeah. Thats all I have to say about this.

peppermint oil- awesome, can take away headaches and stomach aches.. and even helps with motion sickness.

family sign- aw. My family sign, I love my family so everywhere we go recently I have had this sign, and it just says it all. Its the only decoration i can bring with us because its so small..

Well I hoped that everyone enjoyed this post and learned some new things.. If you have extra time, go check out my mothers blog for her wedding cakes that just barely got somewhat finished.. its www.pamazingcakes.blogspot.com.. Thank you everyone and good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment