Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 1 & 2

Well, I just heard of the 30 day September Blog Challenge and of course with my luck, its the second of September. So you guys will just learn 2 new things about me, If you didn't know these already.. and then I can move on and continue. So I hope you enjoy.

Day One: Favorite Song



My favorite song probably has to be 'What are words' by Chris Medina. I only heard it about two weeks ago, but it absolutely hit the spot, and I listen to it over 10 times a day. Fielding is kinda a little sick of it, but I just cant get enough.. If you haven't heard it, I dare you to watch the music video on youtube.. but just a warning, total TEAR JERKER.!


Day Two: Favorite Movie



My favorite Movie is Elf, I could watch it any day of the year. Its just so hilarious. I just love Will Ferrell, he is just so dang funny. Also, If you have not seen this movie, you are absolutely crazy and better go to your closest movie rental store and get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment