Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Candy Corn Monster?

So, we are still in Tennessee but got permission from two people to leave, so now we are just waiting for the final word on where we are supposed to leave to. I am overly excited. I can not wait to get out of this hotel room :) But.. Yesterday Fielding was trying to be a nice little husband and get me out of the house a little bit. We went to Jo-anns craft store and looked around at the fleece because we both wanted new blankets :) Anyways, we couldn't find any that was big enough so we just ended up going to walmart getting some treats and then coming back to the hotel and watching some modern family. While I was downloading modern family on itunes, this is what came around the corner making a type of growling sound..



Isn't it hilarious. Maybe its just funnier to me because I get no humor during the days except for my own jokes. I just think its so funny how he used to be so shy, and still is very shy in front of people.. but when we are alone the freak comes out.. I just love it :) But I told him that the picture just makes him look like he is saying "Look no hands" haha.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha...the beard was the thing that actually scared me!! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete