Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 3- Favorite Television Program




This is a very hard question seeing how I watch a lot of television shows, but I think my most favorite one is 'The Office.' It is just so stinking funny, and I love things that make me laugh my guts off.. Micheal Scott is so amazing, and I am very sad he is leaving. But one of my favorite things that have came out of his mouth is- "I enjoy having breakfast in bed.. I like waking up to the smell of bacon- sue me. And since I don't have a butler i have to do it myself. So.. most nights before i go to bed i will lay 6 strips of bacon out on my George Foreman grill. Then i go to sleep, when i wake up I plug in the grill, I go back to sleep again, Then i wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious, its good for me. Its the perfect way to start the day." haha. oh my gosh, and the christmas yankee episode. Office is amazing, and I recommend anyone with a sense of humor to watch it. You'd love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment