Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 12 – something you are OCD about

I am very OCD about a few things. Which is very weird because when I was little I used to have the messiest room, and never do any cleaning and would find a way around doing my chores. :) But now.. I cant stand a lot of things, such as: a dirty sink.. I get it if you have dirty dishes.. But you need to rinse the dishes and if food is floating around in your sink then yes.. Very discusting.. haha. Another thing I am OCD about is a empty toilet paper roll. I specifically put the toilet paper on the back of the toilet, but I think Fielding forgets where it is, because it seems like its always empty when I go to the bathroom. And last but not least, I hate when toothbrushes are out in the open in the bathroom. Like in one of those cup things that hold tooth brushes. I have to have a cover over my bristles and in a drawer.. Do people understand how many germs are in the bathroom, and then your putting them in your mouth. Discusting. :) but.. yes. that is a couple OCD things about me.. It makes me sound all strict but Its not that bad, that is pretty much all of the things I make sure is done in my household, but dont you worry.. I could careless in someone elses' house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment